1 Year Warranty
Posh Spas Leisure Ltd Warranty
1. The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, lack of maintenance, or limescale deposits.
2. The manufacturer reserves the right to replace defective parts with factory or remanufactured parts.
3. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused by alterations or modifications by the user.
4. Radio/Bluetooth reception is not covered by warranty because the reception depends on local conditions. The received signal may deteriorate if there are high voltage lines near the spa.
5. The warranty of the spa does not cover defects, damage or failure caused by the common carrier, installer, user or other persons, pets or rodents without limitation any of the following: careless handling (lifting unit by plumbing, abrading finish, etc) including its own negligence; modification of any type for any reason (including modification to meet local codes); improper installation (including installation not in accordance with instructions and specification provided with the unit); connections supplied by the installer of the equipment; improper voltage supply or unauthorised electrical modification; misuse; incorrect operation, or lack of proper routine maintenance; operation of the unit without specified minimum amount of water or at inappropriate water temperature; use of abrasive or improper cleaners; or acts of God, such as lightning, floods, earthquakes etc.
6. In addition, The manufacturer will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses arising from any cause (e.g. water damage to carpet, ceiling, tiles, marbles, loss of use etc.) including its own negligence; damages to, respecting or resulting from: plated parts when pool and/or spa chemicals are used in the unit or hard water conditions; optional bath equipment not manufactured by the company but supplied with the dealer, installer or company; the units prior usage as an operational of display; or defects that should have been discovered before installation.
7. This warranty does not include: labour, transportation of other costs incurred in the removal and or reinstallation of the original unit and/or installation of a replacement unit; any costs relating to obtaining access for repair; or loss of use damage, including loss of sales, profit or business advantage of any kind under any circumstances. Spa units are excluded of any warranty coverage if any addition, deletion or modification of any kind whatsoever has been made to the unit (or ate any component).
8. The warranty does not cover defects of damage due to normal wear and tear, improper installation, alterations without the manufacturer written consent, accident, misuse, abuse, commerce or industrial use, use of an accessory not approved by the manufacturer, failure to follow the user manual, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorised representative of the manufacturer.
9. Posh Spas Leisure Ltd will not provide compensation for delays in rectifying and faulty/broken hot tub issue.
Extent of Warranty
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the spa when invoiced and delivered. The warranty terminates upon any transfer of ownership, prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
To make a claim under this warranty, contact your dealer/distributor.
We are OPEN however all retail showrooms will remain shut until further notice.
New Hot Tub Sales can be processed with a member of our team via LIVECHAT.
Hot Tub chemicals and accessories will be online orders for courier delivery only.
10:00am – 16:00pm
6 days a week. Monday’s closed.